Personal Data Collected
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
In order to become a User, you do not need to create an account on the website. However, in order to access some features of our website you will have to create an account. When creating your account you benefit from additional services we provide through the website. To create an account you are required to provide the following information, which you recognize and expressly acknowledge are personal data allowing others, including the Provider, to identify you: a username, an e-mail address, and a password chosen by you.
We may also ask you to provide additional information after you sign-up if you want to obtain additional services or information or to resolve complaints or concerns.
When you visit the website our servers automatically record information about your use and your visit to this website ("Log Data"). The Log Data may include information such as your computer Internet Protocol (IP) address, time and date of your requests, your browser type, what software you are using, the website you were visiting immediately prior to visiting this website, access times and dates, your location, mobile network information and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze the use of the website and for the website's technical administration, and to improve the website’s functionalities and user-friendliness.
One type of cookie, known as a "session" cookie, is used to identify a particular visit to the website. Session cookie expires after a short time or when you close your web browser. Moreover, the website may use local shared objects, commonly called a "flash cookies" for purposes such as storing Users’ preferences. You may manage or opt out of your flash cookies here.
We may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Any information provided to third parties through such cookies will not be personally identifiable. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by third parties, please click here. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Unfortunately, if your browser settings do not allow cookies or you opt to refuse all cookies, you may not be able to use the website. The Provider does not store personal data in the cookies.
Log files, IP and Information About Your Computer
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the website we automatically receive the URL of the website from which you came and the website to which you are going when you leave the website. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, e-mail patterns, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the website. The linkage between your IP address and your personal data is not shared with third parties without your prior consent or except when allowed or required by law.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The Provider takes the privacy of Users very seriously. Thus, we do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your personal data with third parties to carry out your instructions or to provide specific services or information. Unless you have agreed to it, these third parties do not retain, share, or store any personal data except to provide these services and they are bound by confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information.
We may provide aggregated anonymous data about the use of the website to third parties for such purposes as we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate.
The Provider cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation a court action), to protect the property and rights of the Provider or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
Disclosures to Others
The Provider may also disclose your personal data and other information you provide, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of the Provider's division or company. Any third party to which we transfer or sell our assets will have the right to continue to use the personal data and other information that you provide to us.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information
We may share aggregated information that does not include personal data and we may otherwise disclose non-identifying information and Log Data to third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your personal data.
Accessing and Changing Your Information
You can review the information you provided us with and make any desired changes to them at any time. Please be aware that even after your request for a change is processed, the Provider may, for a time, retain residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database. We take your rights seriously and encourage you to use them if you deem this to be appropriate. You may exercise these rights by emailing us using the following e-mail address: support@FilesTube.to or support@FilesTube.com (as applicable).
You have certain obligations imposed by applicable law and regulations:
- You must not download, upload or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" (as defined in applicable laws related to security breach notification) to you via conspicuous posting on the website in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with: (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement; or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Data Retention Policy
The Provider may retain your personal data and other information as long as they are required for purposes they were collected. The Provider will retain personal data consistent with applicable legal requirements. Generally, at a minimum, the Provider will retain personal data collected from you in its active, internal company databases for five years, at which point it will migrate them to its offline archival systems, where the Provider will retain them for a period of one year (together, the "Retention Period"). After the Retention Period, if no longer required the Provider will purge personal data from its systems. In the event of an investigation by law enforcement or a response to claims or legal process, the Provider may retain personal data until such investigation or process is completed, which may be longer than the Retention Period.
In accordance with the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No 101, item 926 as amended), the data controller of your personal data is the Provider, that is Red Sky Sp. z o.o., a company duly incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its registered office in Szczecin, at Aleja Piastów 22, Szczecin, 71-064, Poland, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin – the Commercial Court, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, with KRS number 0000209107, NIP (tax identification number): 6422683651, and REGON number 276822679.
The Provider hereby declares as follows:
- All data will be processed in order to allow the use of the website and service it offers. All data provided to the Provider will be stored and processed by the Provider in accordance with the provisions of the Polish Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No 144, item 1204 as amended), as well as in accordance with the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
- All personal data provided to the Provider will be stored in the Provider's database.
- The Provider shall ensure the safety of Users’ personal data and the Provider has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures as set forth in the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and has met the requirements specified in the provisions referred to thereof, in particular to protect the personal data to be processed against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing. These measures ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks presented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected having regard to the state of the art.
- Users have the right to verify, review and correct their personal data processed by the Provider. The right can be exercised by a User by sending a relevant request using the following e-mail address: support@FilesTube.to or support@FilesTube.com (as applicable).
- The Provider fulfils all the requirements of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
- The Provider shall have the right to disclose the personal data only to the authorities entitled under the provisions of the law in force (e.g. a court, the police).
- Personal data provided to the Provider will be used by the Provider and its affiliates exclusively for the following purposes: (i) User's use of the website; (ii) processing complaints and providing support; (iii) technical operation of the website; (iv) maintaining the website’s statistics; and (v) performing research and analysis aimed at improving the website.
- Consent to the processing and use by the Provider all the personal data provided to the Provider, including data obtained as a result of your use of the website, for the above mentioned purposes.
- Consent to transfer of your personal data abroad, and in particular to the Provider affiliated companies or associated entities, or to the Provider’s parent company, with their registered office outside the Poland, for the purposes of processing in computer systems belonging to the Provider and its business partners. You understand that the above entities may be located in countries that do not guarantee the same level of personal data protection as the level guaranteed in Poland.
- Agree that your consent remains valid for the entire period of your use of the website.
How to contact us