Effective Date: 9 May, 2011
The Owner – an entity providing access to the Site under a web address www.filestube.com, that is Red Sky Sp. z o. o., a company incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its registered office in Szczecin, at Piastów 22 Street, Szczecin 71-064, Poland, registered in the entrepreneurs register conducted by the National Court Register maintained by the District Court in Szczecin, XIII Commercial Department, with KRS number 0000209107, NIP (tax identification number): 642-26-83-651, REGON number 276822679, amount of the share capital of PLN 937.000,00 covered in whole.
Contact Form – an electronic document found in the Site dedicated for making contact with the Site Owner.
Register Form – an electronic document found in the Site dedicated for registering a User’s account in the Site.
Site or Service – FilesTube Service, available under the net address www.filestube.com
Once the registration on the Site is made the Owner will send a User an email. A User needs to check his/her inbox (or SPAM folder) and click the confirmation link included in the message, or copy and paste it into your browser address bar. A User can terminate the agreement, effective forthwith, at any time and without stating any reasons by deleting his/her account. To that aim, a User needs to submit a relevant declaration and send it to the following e-mail address email@example.com
4. General provisions: FilesTube is a search engine designed to provide its Users with online service which enables the Users to search files in various file sharing and uploading sites.
FilesTube offers this files search engine on an “as is” basis. FilesTube distributes information supplied by third parties and provides Internet links and references gathered from web. Therefore, please do not assume that any content or materials identified, located or obtained through the use of FilesTube are error-free.
As a file sharing search engine FilesTube finds files matching your search criteria among the files that have been seen recently in uploading sites by our search spider. This information is accumulated in a database. When you execute a FilesTube search it delivers results from the database.
With our unique approach to crawling you can find the files shared on uploading sites that the other crawlers miss. Also our search engine collects rich and relevant metadata for each page. As a result, when you search for files (video, music, software, documents etc) with FilesTube, you can always find high-quality, relevant search results.
However we can not assure that each search you will make on FilesTube will return accurate, reliable, timely, correct, useful or complete result. We do not have control on the referenced search results and therefore, do not assume that the file or material any searched was linked to is not copyrighted.
Note that FilesTube has no way to determine which files have a copyright and which do not. FilesTube does not nor will ever store any files on its own servers. Users should use their own judgment when downloading files from other internet servers which could possibly infringe upon any copyright. Please note that content such as mp3/wma music files, mp4/mpg/avi video or movie downloads, ebooks, games or software might be protected by copyrights and legally cannot be downloaded. FilesTube cannot determine which links refer to the copyrighted materials and which do not, so this is left to discretion of the User.
Any Internet reference or any third party content in this web site in no way suggests or constitutes an endorsement or authentication of that content by FilesTube.
As a condition of using this Service, you assume all risk of loss resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, FilesTube Site or any materials identified, located or obtained by using FilesTube Site. You should not assume that you have permission to share a file simply because someone else has made it available online. To make sure you have the right to share the file check the license under which you downloaded it or check the record company music/artist/movie website. Compliance with all relevant laws is Users responsibility.
The technical requirements concerning the use of the Site functionalities are as follows:
- an Internet connection;
- a web browser enabling displaying of hypertext documents (HTML) on a computer screen which are linked in the Internet through a web Site with activated Java Script execution and writing Cookies files;
- an email account.
5. FilesTube Account: In order to be a User, You do not need to create an account on our Site. Apart from the free use of the Services, Users of the FilesTube Service have the opportunity of establishing FilesTube account. When creating your account You benefit from number of different Services we provide to help You take advantage of our unique file search solution and You have access some additional features or other elements of the FilesTube.
A User has the ability to terminate the agreement with FilesTube at any time and without explanation, such a termination will be immediate after the removal of the Users account from the Service. Users Actions, which are mentioned here do not exclude an investigation by the FilesTube for financial claims associated with the Users fulfillment of responsibilities through the usage of payable services from the Service.
A User has the ability to terminate the use of the Service at any time, warning that FilesTube will have the ability to investigate the Users financial claims associated with the usage of payable services from the Service.
8. Your responsibilities: FilesTube is for your personal use only. You are responsible for all activities under your account, including all legal liability incurred from the use or access of your account by you and others. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. You may not:
- use FilesTube in any way that may damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks;
- use FilesTube Services to attempt to exploit a minor (under 18 years) old or solicit personal information from a minor;
- try to gain unauthorized access to any Services, User accounts, computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interferes with the use of FilesTube by others.
- DOs and DON’Ts
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT ANY PARTICULAR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE WILL BE COMPATIBLE OR FUNCTION WITH THE FILESTUBE SERVICE.
12. Keep your password secure: Keep your password confidential, do not use other Users’ accounts and do not let others use your account; you are responsible for anything that happens through your account — until you notify us of a breach via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to a fault of our systems. You are prohibited from selling, trading or otherwise transferring your FilesTube account or any information therein to another party or charging anyone for access to any portion of FilesTube, or any information therein.
17. Our Rights and Obligations — What We Must And May Do: The purpose of FilesTube is to provide a service which enables the Users to search files in various file sharing and uploading sites.
Uploaded.to, Rapidgator.net, Netload.in, 4shared.com, Extabit.com, Turbobit.net, Mediafire.com and many others.
Copyright 2013 © FilesTube.com, 519,547,322 files indexed